Some prompts to keep you thinking and writing this long weekend !
- What do I need more of in my life?
- What do I need to let go of? (Fears, toxic energy, toxic relationships)
- What are some of my limiting beliefs that might be holding me back?
- What are 10 things I am grateful for today?
- What are 10 positive things about my life? (Things I absolutely love about my life)
- What are 5 ways that I can go out of my comfort zone this year?
- What are 7 things I am really good at?
- Write out 15 positive affirmations (ex: I can achieve anything I set my mind to.)
- If money wasn’t an issue, what would my ideal life be? (Where would I live, what would my career be, what would my family look like)
- What motivates me to keep going?
- How would I describe myself to someone who has never met me before?
- What are 3 of my life passions? (hobbies/things that set my soul on fire)
- Where is my favorite place to go? Why?
- Who is my biggest inspiration and why?
- Where will I be in 5 years?
- What does my ideal day look like?
- What unhealthy habits do I need to cut out?
- What do I love most about myself? (5 things)
- What is something I’ve been wanting to do but have been too afraid to try? (Why am I afraid?)
- What are my top 3 goals for this year and how can I achieve them?
- What do I struggle with the most?
- What are 5 words that describe me best and why?
- How can I add happiness to my daily life?
- What animal describes me as a person and why?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- What does success mean to me?
- How can I show myself more love?
- What am I going to achieve next month?
- What negative mindsets do I need to let go of?
- Write out 50 things that make me smile.
- What would I do if I knew I could not fail?